Emergency Dentist — Springfield, OR
Get Out of Pain and On with Life!
No matter how well you take care of your teeth, the truth is they can still be damaged due to an accident. And if your oral hygiene habits have slipped, you may be caught by a toothache or infection that requires immediate attention. Either way, when something has gone wrong with your or a loved one’s smile, please don’t wait to make one call: to your emergency dentist at Mountain Stream Dental!
Why Choose Mountain Stream Dental for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- Multiple Sedation Options In-House
- Financing Options and Savings Offered
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- The most important thing to remember when you’re faced with an urgent dental situation is to remain calm and call our office right away. When you do, we will provide important first aid advice and schedule a time for you to come in as soon as is necessary for your case.
- After you reach us, Dr. Torgeson will meet with you in order to perform a detailed emergency exam. This process could involve the capture of digital X-rays to pinpoint the exact cause of your discomfort.
- Upon examining your mouth and getting you out of pain, our team will go over your findings and create a treatment plan that addresses your emergency as effectively as possible. We’ll also go over the costs and estimated length of treatment so you know what to expect before committing to any procedure.
- Services we provide to aid in your dental emergency may include dental fillings, crowns, root canal therapy, tooth extraction, or other treatment if needed.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Your dental problem may not seem like a dental emergency at first, but the only way to know for sure is to give us a call. In the event it is a dental emergency, you’ll be able to get scheduled after getting in touch with our team. Tips for what to do in the meantime, depending on the type of emergency you are experiencing, are listed below.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The price you will pay to treat a dental emergency depends greatly on what you need to have performed. Your treatment may require advanced care like an extraction or a root canal, or it may be as simple as a quick prescription. We will provide an estimate when you come in to help you understand what you can expect to pay. No matter the cost, getting the professional attention you need right away is so important for your oral health!
Never been to our office before? We are pleased to share a special on dental emergencies with our new patients. You can benefit from a $44 emergency appointment OR first visit from Mountain Stream Dental! This special includes all necessary X-rays and a thorough exam. That aching tooth won’t get better on its own, so don’t wait to come in and have us check it out and provide the care you need to get out of pain -- and on with your life.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
While you can never completely protect yourself from an injury, here are a few tips to help you avoid dental emergencies altogether:
- Brush and floss your teeth every day to keep them strong
- Come see us regularly so we can stop a small issue from turning into an emergency in the future
- Always wear a mouthguard when playing sports
- Avoid chewing hard things like ice or hard candies
- Don’t use your teeth to open packages or bottles